Manhattan Medical Missions has been providing no-cost medical and surgical care to people in impoverished countries since 2002.
Private contributions are an important part of the success of this ministry.
By donating, you can help supply us with the tools to aid others. Donations go toward purchasing:
• Surgical instruments
• Surgical sutures
• Surgical disposable supplies
• Non-disposable surgical drapes and gowns
• Surgical equipment, such as anesthesia machines, tables, stretchers, etc.
Looking to make a difference in the lives of others? There are several ways to give.
• To give via PayPal, click the yellow ‘Donate’ button below –
• Donate through the Greater Manhattan Community Foundation website –
– Click “Make a Donation” at the top of the page.
– Be sure to choose Manhattan Medical Missions, Inc. Fund (under the Basic Human Needs and Healthcare) when selecting where to apply your donation.
• Shop using Amazon Smile –
– In the bottom right hand corner, type “Manhattan Medical Missions” into the pick your own charitable organization search box.
– Select “Manhattan Medical Missions, Inc.” as your charity.
• Send us a check –
Manhattan Medical Missions
1121 Morgan Lane
Manhattan, KS 66503
All donations to Manhattan Medical Missions are tax deductible.
Manhattan Medical Missions is a non-profit 501(c) organization.